Creating The First Programs

Coordinator
Jan 12, 2008 at 9:37 PM
This is where we will discuss the creation of some of the very first programs that will be running on this On-Borad OS.
Developer
Jan 13, 2008 at 2:13 PM
We are using Visual Studio, so may I ask of you to post those visual Studio Files, or the Source Code on this Project, as I would like to aid you in the programming of some of these programs. I would really like to help out with the iBrowser.

Thank-you.
Developer
Jan 13, 2008 at 3:13 PM
I am interested in this Textbook. I am imagining, it being similiar to WordPad on Windows. That way, it has some functionality, instead of just basic editing and creation of text.
Developer
Jan 17, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Is it at all posible to do some kind of 3D Graphic Engine for this project. I would really enjoy doing that and having the ability to atleats veiw 3d graphical images on our oftware.
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2008 at 7:07 PM
Yes, that is possible.
Developer
Jan 22, 2008 at 3:35 AM
Ok, good. Hopefully, once the Code gets a little better and more power to it, we can get to work on that! This way, graphic people might like to use this OBOS to get ahold of some of the best graphical programs available to it!

Have you heard pf Blender, I was thinking of doinbg something like that, but we should just wait and see!
Developer
Jan 23, 2008 at 9:42 PM
I have been trying my best, I need a stronger or more of a 3D Enabled code here!