Creating the C5 Script Compilers and Reader

Developer
Jan 13, 2008 at 2:19 PM
Because I am interested so much in this part of the project, as well as editing the looks. I have decided to create 2 duscussions for these two topics!

I am glad to help out with the OptWinAB Code, and all I ask for is the source code for it to do so. I also know where to find the source code, Under Patches. However I am needing of some code to do this task.

Well, if anyone wants to help, please do so!
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Ok, thank-you Casio. I am already working on it. I will have the Code Under Source Code/Patches soon.
Developer
Jan 17, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Yes, I'll join in as well and help you two out. Hopefully we'll be able to release an actual version here soon, but we drastcally need some help!
Developer
Jan 22, 2008 at 2:36 AM
Well, now it is called C5 Script, but I think we have done a superb job on everything so far! Thanks team!
Developer
Jan 23, 2008 at 4:34 PM
I have been adding some Internal Code Recently, and that's why I am asking if we make some more Internal Programs in the Features Option. I am having some trouble with getting this to work with 3D!
Developer
Jan 23, 2008 at 8:31 PM
OK, I have been working hard on the 3D graphics. I'm thinking about implementing a C3D Control Panel Engine, the control panel will include:

Enabled/Disabled CheckBox
Preveiw with a Cude, a ball, and a cylinder, maybe a Sphere.
and a resolution marking that will include: Default and 640X480
and a Run in 256 colors option.
This should be enough to control basic 2d and 3d features, while giving you a chance to look at the quality, yet, we will still need a more powerful C5 Script. I have done everything possible with it so far!