Creating the C5 Script Compilers and Reader

Jan 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM
Because I am interested so much in this part of the project, as well as editing the looks. I have decided to create 2 duscussions for these two topics!

I am glad to help out with the OptWinAB Code, and all I ask for is the source code for it to do so. I also know where to find the source code, Under Patches. However I am needing of some code to do this task.

Well, if anyone wants to help, please do so!
Jan 13, 2008 at 3:27 PM
Ok, thank-you Casio. I am already working on it. I will have the Code Under Source Code/Patches soon.
Jan 17, 2008 at 7:01 PM
Yes, I'll join in as well and help you two out. Hopefully we'll be able to release an actual version here soon, but we drastcally need some help!
Jan 22, 2008 at 3:36 AM
Well, now it is called C5 Script, but I think we have done a superb job on everything so far! Thanks team!
Jan 23, 2008 at 5:34 PM
I have been adding some Internal Code Recently, and that's why I am asking if we make some more Internal Programs in the Features Option. I am having some trouble with getting this to work with 3D!
Jan 23, 2008 at 9:31 PM
OK, I have been working hard on the 3D graphics. I'm thinking about implementing a C3D Control Panel Engine, the control panel will include:

Enabled/Disabled CheckBox
Preveiw with a Cude, a ball, and a cylinder, maybe a Sphere.
and a resolution marking that will include: Default and 640X480
and a Run in 256 colors option.
This should be enough to control basic 2d and 3d features, while giving you a chance to look at the quality, yet, we will still need a more powerful C5 Script. I have done everything possible with it so far!