All Discussion about Issuses goes HERE!

Developer
Jan 22, 2008 at 3:42 AM
This is hopefully where we will discuss our issuses more frequently.
Developer
Jan 22, 2008 at 1:29 PM
I will do the formating for the LiveCD. I have my very own software ready to do that. I would prefer to use a Data CD, not a dvd, we won't need that kind of space, and CD works in more computers, including older ones.
Developer
Jan 22, 2008 at 3:43 PM
The Favorites for the WebBrowser are not working properly. So I have begun to figure out what the problem was and I'm fixing it now. I will update the file soon with the fixed EXE file.
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2008 at 3:08 AM
Favorites are fixed, sizing is fixed, and we have added some new themes thanks to NET and Casio, both helping hands.

I have figured the Runs:doesn'tRun ratio to be about 12:1 now. A little more, and we might be able to get it fixed, or even closed for good.
Developer
Jan 23, 2008 at 5:31 PM
I have closed the Issuse dealing with Running on All Machines. People forgot that they had to get the .NET Framework 3.5 installed first, so now that have discarded that proble, the ratio is 125:1!! Outstanding!!
Developer
Jan 23, 2008 at 5:31 PM
I also had to add an issuse. I was getting reports that there was a selection problem with the Themes!
Developer
Jan 23, 2008 at 9:35 PM
I have had that problem before. I don't really know what that problem is even though I went over and over that code.